Health & Safety Update – May 25th 2020
As you’ve probably heard, Restaurants, Pubs and Café’s have been given the green light to resume dine in service!! This makes us very excited to re-open our doors and welcome back our great guests, along with getting some more of our amazing team members back to work!! But, as we all know this will come with some changes on how things are going to be managed inside (and out) of our restaurants.
We have taken re-opening very seriously; in fact we began planning and preparing the restaurants for this announcement several weeks ago, simultaneously running a YouTube campaign with the generous assistance of The Marketing Heaven, in order to inform our guests about the new way of work. We want to ensure everyone that our number one priority has always been the safety of our employees & guests. At the same time we also wanted to ensure we maintained a comfortable environment for everyone while dining in any of our locations.
We truly consider it a privilege to be able to resume dine -in operations and need everyone’s help to ensure it lasts. Here are just a few of the key points and regulations (but not limited too) that we have implemented:
1) Many tables and chairs have been physically removed to ensure we can comply with the 6ft spacing required.
2) We’ve added Hand sanitizers in various high traffic areas including the front entrance. It will be mandatory to sanitize your hands upon entry.
3) Where possible we have added Plexiglas barriers to help separate booths.
4) No groups larger than 6 people at one table so we have adjusted floorplans to accommodate this.
5) Reservations will be very limited until we can get a better understanding of guest flow in our “New Normal”
6) Our business hours will be adjusted to start so we ask that you visit us online to see the most current hours.
7) We will have our side entrances dedicated to Pick Ups and Delivery service ONLY. NO DINE IN entry or exiting. The Main entrance is for all DINE IN, entry only.
8) We have added bright floor and wall markings throughout to focus on Social Distancing
9) We have a detailed Covid-19 Safety plan posted at our front entrance with all of the changes we have made to show what we are doing to provide a safe environment.
This is an exciting time for us all but one that expect will come with some challenges. We are asking that everyone shows mutual respect and patience and together we can stay safe while enjoying a nice cold beverage with some great Sammy J’s Food!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!
Mike, Steve & the Entire Sammy J’s Team.